Roseville Public School

Facta Non Verba

Telephone02 9417 4107


Roseville Public School has a strict enrolment policy. Due to limited space, only children living within the designated catchment area can be accepted.  You can use the NSW Public School Finder to determine which school your address is zoned for

Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. The School Finder shows our local enrolment area. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol 

Contact us when you’re ready to enrol your child in our school. You may need to attend an interview with the principal. There you can discuss any medical conditions or other special circumstances before your child starts school. We may also complete a risk assessment on the enrolment.

For more information, visit primary school enrolment.

The application form must be completed in English. However, a translated application to enrol may help you to fill out the form in English.

You also need to download the Enrolment Checklist and Special Religious Education and Ethics Participation letter 

When you come to the school to enrol your child please bring the following documents (as per the checklist)  with you

  • Four current proofs of student's residential address 

  • Birth Certificate or identity documents

  • Copies of family law or other relevant court orders (if applicable)

  • Immunisation History Statement

  • Special Religious Education and Special Education in Ethics letter 

If your child is a permanent resident but not an Australian citizen, you will need to provide

  • Passport 

  • Permanent residency visa

If your child is a temporary visa holder you will also need to provide

  • Authority to enrol

  • Authority to enrol or evidence of permission to transfer

  • Evidence of the visa the student has applied for

The Enrolment application form can also be collected from the school office during office hours.  Please ask the office staff for assistance in completing these forms if required. 

Enrolment Policy


Out-of-area enrolments

We will assess applications for non-local enrolment on a case-by-case basis.  Please complete a Non-Local Enrolment application form and send to the school.

Temporary visas and international students

For information about eligibility and forms to complete, visit the Temporary Residents Program.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.

International Students

Please visit the following webpage for more information: